Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Precious Girls Club

Hey Moms, since we are always looking for ways to help our children understand things like faith and how precious we are to God, I recently found out about a great resource for girls that I just had to share with you all. 


When my girls were little, we had quite the collection of Precious Moments products. They had the porcelain figurines and dolls. They had the Nativity set. They even learned to read the Bible with their Precious Moments Bibles. I have to admit, I was sad to see that phase of their childhood go. So you can imagine why I was so excited to find out that they now have an older girls version called the Precious Girls Club


There is a series of books and products geared toward elementary age girls. A Little Bit of Faith is the first book in a new series that celebrates the special gifts that make each girl precious “in His sight.” They also have an interactive website www.preciousgirlsclub.com where the girls can set up their own characters and make their way through the town earning charms and  you can also buy products related to the stories. Also, this fall will be the release of the first ever Precious Girls Club DVD. I'll keep you posted on that.


So, if you have elementary age girls you should definitely check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: