Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kids Learning Activities

Sorry girls, I really did intend to post something every day this week, but, I have a really good excuse as to why I flaked out. My daughter gave birth to her daughter this week, so I have been a little distracted. :) One of the most amazing things about being a mother is watching your daughter become a mother. It truly is the most incredible miracle.

I hope you have all had a wonderful Spring Break here in Portland. I'd love to hear about all of your adventures.

And, here's something I wanted to pass on to you from Dyane:

If you are looking for creative, hands-on ways to teach your child about shapes, numbers, colors, etc. you should check out this website - no time for flashcards. She has a lot of great ideas to keep kids busy with learning activities.

Have a great weekend and we'll see you Tuesday, when mom2mom cafe resumes.

No comments: