Thursday, September 10, 2009

We're Baaaaack....And Thankful Thursday

Well, Hello Moms!!! I have to say that I have missed getting together with you all over the summer and I am so looking forward to mom2mom cafe starting back up in just 12 days. Yay!! September 22 to be exact. But, we'll be posting more information on that in the days to come.

Even though I really did want to keep the blog updated over the Summer, I have come to realize that I am just no good at posting in the summertime. I know, I know...acknowledging the problem is the first step to overcoming it. ;)

Well, Fall is here and with it are my very best intentions to do better. Our heart for this blog here at mom2mom cafe is that it would be a blessing to you. So...what I would like from you is to know what is on your heart? What are your biggest concerns as a mom that you would like us to address? Just leave us a comment or email us at mom2momcafe@citybiblechurch.org and let us know what topics you would like to see posts about.

Until then, I will leave you with a few of the things I am thankful for on this Thankful Thursday...

1. Jesus ~ And the grace of God that flows over my life.
2. My husband ~ He is the most amazing man I've ever known. And he really is my hero!!
3. Having my youngest grandson all snuggled up to me watching a movie as I type this. :)
4. My family ~ I have truly been blessed.
5. My prayer partners ~ Don't know what I'd do without them.
6. My Church.
And last, but really one of the things I am MOST grateful for today is:
7. Answered prayers ~ Jaycee Lee Dugard was found and returned to her family. (For 18 years I have prayed for this family.)

What is it you are thankful for today?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thankful for you Susan...Blog On!